Suites are fully air-conditioned and have ceiling fans, flat-panel LCD televisions, cable TV channels. Bedrooms boast high-quality cotton linens, hair dryers, and bathroom amenities.
Modern kitchens are fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Each full kitchen provides the convenience of greater variety, the advantage cooking and eating on your own schedule, and an inexpensive alternative to dining out. All kitchens include a coffeemaker, toaster, and cooking supplies such as pans, dishes and utensils, dishwasher, oven, and microwave.
1 & 2 Bedroom suites feature private balconies.
These rooms are the perfect getaway. Nestled on the second floor each room offers a coffee maker and bathroom amenities with a queen size bed, ceiling fan and either walk in shower or tub/shower combo. (375sq ft.) Sleeps: up to 2
One Bedroom Standard:
Indulge in the Newport life. This suite offers a private entrance and ground floor living. With a combination of full kitchen, living area with fire place and dining area, queen bedroom and full bath with shower. These suites will ensure you’ll never want to leave. Bedding: 1 Queen bed (800 sq ft) Sleeps: up to 2
Two Bedroom Standard:
Newly Constructed Two- bedroom accommodation tastefully appointed in a classic style on Lower Thames Street. This unit offers 2 floor living with easy private access. On the main level a full kitchen with granite and stainless steel appliances, living area and dining area, front porch and bedroom with a full bathroom. On the 2nd level a private bedroom with full bath. Just steps away from the action in down town Newport it’s just a 2 minute walk to restaurants, shops and entertainment. Free parking for 1 car and guest overnight parking available upon request for a small fee.
Bedding: 1 King and 1 Queen (1,130 sq ft) Sleeps: up to 4
No parties or events
Check in is any time after 4 PM
1. All bookings require a security deposit of $300 or more. You will not be charged for this in advance. A hold will be put on your credit card just prior to check-in.
2. Check-in time is any time after 4 pm. Check-out time is any time before 11 am. You're welcome to request an early check in or late checkout, but this is not guaranteed and we can only confirm 24 hours in advance.
3. We do not allow smoking; breaking this rule will incur a $300 fine.
4. A registered guest must accompany any visitors. Parties or excessive noise are not allowed in our location.
5. If a location is left in an exceptionally messy state, we will charge $40 for every extra hour of cleaning required.
6. Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests recognize that they may personally purchase insurance to protect themselves in such events.
7. If more guests sleep at a location than the number originally stated in the booking, the security deposit will be charged in full.
8. If you notice anything that presents a danger that could result in damage to the location or to any individuals, let us know immediately.
9. If guests delay the cleaners from beginning their cleaning at the predetermined check-out time, guests will be charged $200. This fee is applied to any late checkout between 11 am and 1 pm. Any guest who is still in the location after 1 pm will be charged for an extra night. This does not apply if our team has approved a late checkout in advance.
10. Only registered cars are allowed in parking lot at all times, others will be towed.
11. When you make a reservation with us, you are agreeing to all of the above House Rules.
Any questions or concerns please call Cole’s Court Newport at 401-619-5565.
Rates are subject to an 8% City tax, 5% Service Fee and $175-$195 cleaning fee. Rates are in US Dollars and are per room, per night, based on standard occupancy. One child age 3 and under stay free accompanied by adult and sharing existing bedding. No pets allowed. No smoking. * Extra person charge $65 per night.
A 2 night minimum stay is required at all times except select week-ends including Folk Festival, Jazz Festival and holiday week-ends & September show week-ends there is a 3 night minimum is required.
Deposit Policy: A 3 night deposit (including cleaning fee, service fee and city tax) secures your reservation. Deposits are due at time of booking. Balance will be charged 7 days prior to check in.
For Holiday periods: Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day & Christmas/New Year reservations stays require a minimum 3 night stay and 3 night non-refundable deposit at time of booking or 50% for longer stays. Balance will be due 21 days prior to check in which is non-refundable.
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations are subject to a $75 processing fee per room at any time.
Payment is due at time of booking. Entire stay less the $75 processing fee is refundable up until 60 days prior to arrival then becomes non-refundable.
For Holiday periods: Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day & Christmas/New Year reservations stays require a 3 night non-refundable deposit at time of booking. Balance will be due 60 days prior to check-in which is non-refundable.
Free Overnight car parking. Free use of Wi-Fi - Internet in the rooms